Community Resource Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Member Services Representative - Baytown (1); Part Time (2)
at Community Resource Credit Union
Job Title: Member Services Representative
Classification: Non-Exempt Grade: 6
To represent the Credit Union in a professional manner when greeting members or potential members and ensuring that their needs are exceeded with exceptional service. Actively cross-sells credit union products and services to ensure organizational and departmental goals are met. Assist members with their financial transactions, including paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments while delivering high personable service.
Employee shall demonstrate an understanding of, and follow the requirements of all regulation
compliance, including but not limited to those of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Customer Identification Program (CIP) and Member Due Diligence (MDD) as it specifically relates to their job functions. Employee shall be trained annually in BSA/AML compliance
65% Greets the member or potential member as they enter the credit union, quickly assesses members needs regarding financial transactions and services. Adhere to internal controls, security and safety procedures.
20% Cross-Sells appropriate products and services that are in the member’s best interests.
5% Balances cash drawer and daily transactions.
5% Performs other related duties as assigned.
5% Directs memberships, trends, suggestions, comments to Branch Manager
1. To maintain effectiveness in varying environments, task, responsibilities and people while still completing assignments in a timely manner.
2. To maintain supportive and harmonious relationships with other CRCU managers and staff.
3. To effectively cross sell credit union products and services
4. To interact with members as required in order to perform duties and responsibilities.
5. To maintain a professional work environment and businesslike appearance
6. To conduct communications with reporting manager to advise on problems and issues impacting credit union operations.
7. To balance in compliance with Teller Balancing Standards
8. To handle at least 150 transactions per day.
9. to have no more than one posting error per month
10. Requires some analysis or research to determine the best solution for a limited number of transactions.
11. To gather information from various sources, comparing and weighing information to make logical decisions.
Knowledge & Skills:
Experience: One year to three years of similar or related experience.
Education: A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and /or
is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work involves motivating and influencing others.
Other Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit. Specific vision abilities required of this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Work is performed indoors with some potential for exposure to safety and health hazards related to electronics work. May require periodic travel. There is exposure to potential hazardous conditions such as robbery. Employees are to receive detailed instructions and procedures to follow in order to minimize risk.
In accordance with the American with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position. Job descriptions are not intended and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.