OneAZ Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Teller - Tempe, AZ (Part-Time)
at OneAZ Credit Union
*ACTIVELY HIRING DURING COVID-19*
Our ideal candidate:
- Thrives at interacting and building relationships with members while assisting with financial transactions
Why join the OneAZ team?
Our culture is one-of-a-kind! You’ll be joining a team of friendly, hardworking, helpful associates with the same mission guiding all that we do: We exist to improve the lives of our members, our associates and the communities we serve.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer robust benefits including low-cost medical, dental and vision plans, gym reimbursement, paid parental leave, generous personal days and vacation time, and an award-winning 401(k) program among many others.
Take a look at our career page for detailed benefit information: www.jobs.oneazcu.com
A typical day might include the following:
- Receives checks and cash for deposit, verifies amount, and examines checks for endorsement
- Cashes checks and pays out money after verification of signatures and member balances
- Enters members' transactions into computer to record transactions, and issues computer generated receipts
- Places holds on accounts for uncollected funds
- Orders daily supply of cash and counts incoming cash
- Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift and compares totaled amounts with data displayed on computer screen
- Explains, promotes, or sells other credit union products or services
- Removes deposits from, and counts and balances cash in, automated teller machines and night depository
- Accepts loan payments
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and all other applicable State and Federal Financial Institution Regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience we’re looking for:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Bonus points: If you have cash handling experience.
840 E Southern Suite 101, Tempe, AZ 85282 USA