OneAZ Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Personal Banker II
at OneAZ Credit Union
Personal Banker II
Our ideal candidate: will be an independent thinker with strong decision-making skills and will excel in covering a broad range of activities in the branch.
- Cross-functional to perform the job duties of both a Teller and Personal Banker
- Develops new business and expands member relationships by converting service opportunities and providing solutions to the member
- Back-up for the Assistant Branch Manager in their absence and must be able to work with minimal supervision
Why join the OneAZ team?
Our culture is one-of-a-kind! You’ll be joining a team of friendly, hardworking, helpful associates with the same mission guiding all that we do: We exist to improve the lives of our members, our associates and the communities we serve.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer robust benefits including low-cost medical, dental and vision plans, gym reimbursement, paid parental leave, generous personal days and vacation time, and an award-winning 401(k) program among many others. Take a look at our career page for detailed benefit information: www.jobs.oneazcu.com
A typical day might include the following:
- Provides support for both the Teller and Personal Banker position. Fully cross-trained in both areas and is a "go-to" for problem resolution
- Maintains a working knowledge of branch goals, policy/procedural expertise of deposit and non-deposit products, and all current marketing and campaigns
- Ensures accounts are opened and teller transactions are in accordance with Credit Union policies and procedures
- Develop new member relationships and expand existing member relationships by providing Credit Union solutions
- Participates in community and/or outside events to support the branch/market
- Complete member loan applications and submit to underwriting for approval and conduct a loan closing once approved
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and all other applicable State and Federal Financial Institution Regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience we're looking for:
High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED); three to five years related experience within a financial institution and/or training. Previous teller experience required.
Excellent verbal, written, mathematical, referral, problem-solving, negotiation, relationship building and communication skills.
Strong knowledge of Credit Union products and services.
Ability to listen and uncover member needs.
Solid technical skills (Word, Excel, and other job related programs).
Candidates for this position will be required to sign an authorization for OneAZ to conduct a credit and criminal background check, pursuant to procedures in the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any other applicable laws.
All candidates will be considered for this position on an individualized basis, in compliance with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
Ensures compliance with applicable policies, laws, and regulations, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance, USA Patriot Act, and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
Any individual who meets the definition of a mortgage loan originator and is employed by a federal agency-regulated institution will need to be registered on NMLS.
10718 North Oracle Road, Oro Valley, AZ 85737 USA