OneAZ Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Branch Manager II- Gilbert- Queen Creek, AZ
at OneAZ Credit Union
Candidates for this position will be required to sign an authorization for OneAZ to conduct a credit and criminal background check, pursuant to procedures in the Fair Credit Reporting Act and any other applicable laws.
All candidates will be considered for this position on an individualized basis, in compliance with all applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
SUMMARY Manages the daily operations of a full service Credit Union branch with a combined asset size of $30 million to $70 million. Ensures that the office is exceeding member expectations by empowering associates and maintaining a work environment which instills motivation, teamwork, and enterprising attitudes. Any individual who meets the definition of a mortgage loan originator and is employed by a federal agency-regulated institution will need to be registered on NMLS.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversees the flow of cash and financial instruments in accordance with CU policy.
- Assesses risk of all financial transactions executed by branch personnel.
- Collects data to analyze the present and future financial status of the branch.
- Directs, coordinates, and monitors activities to implement CU's policies, procedures, and practices concerning granting or extending lines of credit, real estate loans, and consumer credit loans.
- Directs activities involving implementation of establishment services and functions including collecting delinquent accounts, authorizing loans, or opening savings accounts.
- Establishes procedures for custody and control of assets, records, loan collateral, and securities to ensure safekeeping.
- Contacts members and business, community, and civic organizations to promote goodwill and generate new business.
- Compiles and reports financial data as required by CU and government regulations.
- Prepares reports needed to satisfy tax requirements. Prepares financial and regulatory reports required by law, regulations, Credit Union Managements, and the Board of Directors.
- Prepares annual office budgets, forecasts staffing and facility needs, and monitors on a monthly basis.
- Examines, evaluates, and processes loan applications.
- Talks to members to resolve account problems.
- Establishes and maintains contact with banking-related industries such as insurance, real estate, and securities.
- Works closely with Commercial loan officers and Residential loan officers.
- Sets branch goals and develops action plans to meet those goals. Monitors branch performance on a monthly basis.
- Explains, promotes, sells, and cross informs members of various credit union products and services.
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and all other applicable State and Federal Financial Institution Regulations.
Directly manages two subordinate supervisors, who supervise up to 3-5 associates each. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience
Two year college degree or completion of specialized course of study; two to five years Assistant Manager III experience or Branch Manager I experience.
3349 E. Queen Creek Rd., Gilbert, AZ 85297 USA