Arizona Central Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arizona Central Credit Union
Arizona Central Credit Union has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced IRA/HSA specialist to join our Support Services team. We are looking for candidates who enjoy providing excellent knowledgeable service to all internal and external members! A key component of this service delivery is to build long term member relationships by identifying the financial needs of our members and offering them a Credit Union solution that will improve their financial life. In addition, this position will be responsible for providing administrative and operational support to ACCU staff and also electronic services including plastic cards. This position will have a strong emphasis on IRA/HSA accounts and will require employee to achieve and maintain IRA certification.
Summary of Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Primarily responsible for all IRA and HSA account inquiries/forms/maintenance
- Assists manager with annual tax reporting relating to IRA/HSA accounts
- Assists ACCU staff and members via phone by answering questions and concerns and providing information regarding accounts
- Perform transfers, stop payments, process loan advances and other transactions
- Print and provide members and staff check copies
- Review and act on contacts
- Review and process daily audit reports
- Research requests to ensure compliance with regulations and protection of member and credit union assets
- Order plastic on new accounts
- Processes Lost/Stolen reports, blocks and unblocks revoked cards
- May process all returned/undeliverable cards and corrects address or flags accounts/ensures cards are cancelled and destroyed under dual control
- Process Mobile Remote Deposit Capture deposits and registrations
- Comply with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/ Anti-Money laundering programs, USA Patriot Act and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
Skill / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience: One to three years of similar or related experience directly with IRA accounts.
Education: A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
Other Skills: Must possess excellent communication skills. Must be proficient on computer and be able to operate 10-key calculator.
Positive, Team-Players Wanted! Arizona Central Credit Union conducts pre-employment background and credit checks, and we are a drug-free workplace. Arizona Central Credit Union provides career opportunities, not just jobs!