Arizona Central Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Vice President, Retail Sales & Delivery
at Arizona Central Credit Union
Arizona Central Credit Union has an exceptional opportunity for an individual with vast experience in the banking/credit union industry working in sales, branch/department operations, customer/member relations as well as strategic planning. Less than eight years of experience in a similar or related position need not apply.
This position directs and leads the retail delivery staff as well as the outside sales team to ensure the strategic initiatives of the credit union are achieved.
- Summary of Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Creates and oversees the execution of department/branch scorecard goals and Service Level Agreements, identifies challenges and creates solutions to drive profitability and member engagement.
- Directs, develops, motivates, hires and disciplines leadership positions; facilitates goal setting and completion for direct reports and recommends appropriate personnel actions both directly and through subordinate staff.
- Manages time and priorities to complete tasks timely; meets all deadlines and commitments.
- Monitors the branch network/departments operating results relative to established objectives, ensures accurate execution and compliance with policies/procedures.
- Represents the credit union in its relationships with members, community groups, S.E.G.s, suppliers, other financial institutions and similar groups.
- Develops relationships with and maintains communication with the corporate support departments; prepares and submits required reports and attends scheduled management meetings.
- Travel to branch locations and SEG sites
Monday - Friday !!!
CLOSED weekends !!!
Skill / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience: Eight to ten years of similar or related experience
Education: Equivalent to a college degree
Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating, influencing, or training others, outside contact become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and /or sell ideas or services to others.
Other Skills: Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be computer literate with Microsoft programs and have strong administrative skills. Must have sound and consistent judgment and decision making abilities.
Positive, Team-Players Wanted! Arizona Central Credit Union conducts pre-employment background and credit checks, and we are a drug-free workplace. Arizona Central Credit Union provides career opportunities, not just jobs!