Arizona Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Personal Banker
at Arizona Bank & Trust
Arizona Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
We are currently seeking a Senior Personal Banker to join our team at our Gilbert & Chandler locations!
Senior Personal Bankers are responsible for offering and selling financial products and services to both consumer and small business customers. Including, but not limited to: Checking and Savings Accounts, Consumer Loans, Home Equity Loans/Lines of Credit, Credit Cards, CDs, IRAs, HSAs, and more.
The Senior Personal Banker’s role at Arizona Bank & Trust is meant for those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client-centric professionals in one of our six Valley locations.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor’s degree or business relevant associate degree such as business management, business administration, or finance.
* Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
* One year of demonstrated successful sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual sales goals.
* Six months of cash handling experience.
* Displays enthusiasm, is a highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
* Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
* Is confident in identifying solutions for new and existing clients based on their needs.
* Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
* Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Arizona Bank & Trust. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We’re committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
* Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
* Recognition and Reward - We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
* Corporate Citizenship - We’re committed to making a difference in our communities
* Balance - We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
* Empowerment - We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
* Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays.
* Tuition Benefit plan
* 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing plan
* Subsidized Medical and Dental insurance
* Free Life and Disability insurance coverage
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident plans
* Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Tim Type:Full time
It's always more fun to say "hello" and "thank you" in person, but in today’s electronic world, such opportunities are often diminished. Taking time to visit our career site might be the beginning of a relationship, or it might be one more way of continuing a relationship that has been in place for some time. Either way, we would like to say "welcome" to Arizona Bank & Trust and extend an invitation to visit us any time at any of our locations in Mesa, Phoenix, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert, and Scottsdale.
At Arizona Bank & Trust, we believe that outstanding customer service is the most important core value we can offer you. Our employees strive for it by understanding your particular situation and providing products and services that exceed your expectations. We know that customer trust and satisfaction must be earned every day and in every way. We pledge to demonstrate this each time you use our bank, on site and online.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will