Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Isle BlackHawk
- # of Openings
- Cage & Credit
- Cage/Credit & Collections
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Black Hawk
Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk is an over 40,000 square foot, one level gaming complex located in Black Hawk, CO. The casino features over 1,000 slot machines, including your favorite video, reel, keno and video poker machines, live poker and 24 table games such as Blackjack, Let-it-Ride-Poker, Three Card Poker, Bonus 6 Poker, Craps and Roulette. The hotel features 238 hotel rooms comprised of mini-suites with jetted tubs, standard rooms, two 640 square foot meeting rooms, multiple food and beverage venues and a 1,100 space covered parking garage.
Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk is located diagonally across the street from the Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk, to which it is connected by a climate controlled skywalk. Gaming is available on two levels with over 400 slot machines and 11 table games such as Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker and Roulette. Lady Luck Casino also has a hotel with 164 rooms and features Otis & Henry's Restaurant featuring homemade classics. With close to 700 of the best team members in Colorado proudly serving our guests, Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk are the ultimate destination! For more information about the Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk visit www.isleblackhawk.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk visit www.ladyluckblackhawk.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Responsible for all operations of the Vault, and for all operations of the Cage and Cage personnel in the absence of the Cage Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with all State Gaming Regulations relating to Title 31.
- Prepare reports relating to overages, shortages, volumes of cash transactions, chip exchanges, checks, marker payments, etc.
- Responsible for safeguarding company assets within the Vault and the Cage area.
- Verify cash transactions.
- Approve check-cashing and credit privileges up to amounts as determined by Management.
- Prepare and balance Cage daily deposits.
- Maintain regular, predictable attendance.
- Maintain professional attire.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform intermediate math calculations.
- Knowledge of Cage Cashier operations.
- Understand and comply with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English.
- Ability to use an adding machine, jet sort, and cash advance machine and any other computers or equipment necessary to perform job efficiently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff.
- Must be 21 and have or obtain Colorado Gaming and Complete certification for TIPS and Title 31.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Requires seldom walking, reaching, bending and lifting up to 30 lbs. transporting, pulling, pushing and maneuvering of items up to 40 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Caesars Entertainment joins two successful gaming leaders, Caesars Entertainment and Eldorado Resorts, who have come together to create the largest and most diversified collection of destinations across the U.S.
Boasting many of the world’s most prestigious gaming brands, we are the global leader in gaming and hospitality. While each of our over 55 world-class resorts offer its own unique amenities, all share a common goal of providing unparalleled family-style service and exhilarating experiences.
Your Empire awaits.