Iberia Bank Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Teller - Part Time - Fayetteville, Arkansas (Wedington)
at Iberia Bank Corporation
Are you a people-person? Do you enjoy interacting with some of the best clients in the area? Join our team of tellers, truly the front line of our many retail branches. You’ll provide excellent customer service, accurately process financial transactions, and get to promote IBERIABANK’s products and services. Represent the distinguished IBERIABANK brand with other stellar associates, and apply for this position today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handle a cash drawer; ensuring proper control of cash drawer; follow all audit and security policies and procedures.
• Process deposits, withdrawals, transfers and loan payment transactions for customers.
• Process miscellaneous transactions (bonds, municipal coupons, traveler’s checks, money orders, etc.)
• Identify cross selling opportunities and refer customers/prospects to the appropriate platform employee or LOB rep eg Mortgage, IFS, etc
• Promote bank products and services to further enhance customer relationships.
• Assist in daily balancing and processing of ATM, including the processing of all entries.
• Assist in the verification of deposits in the night and lobby depository.
• Assist with the dual control vault responsibilities.
• Participate in meetings that include information on sales, products, customer service and operational processes.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
No supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the qualifications listed below are representative of the education and experience required and/or preferred as noted.
High school diploma or GED required. One to three years of customer service, cash handling or teller experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS
Microsoft Office Suite- ie Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Access is a plus.
In addition, 10-key calculator; coin counter
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (Ex: CPA, Series 6 or 7 license, etc)