Iberia Bank Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Teller - Little Rock, Arkansas (Pulaski Heights)
at Iberia Bank Corporation
Provide quality, accurate and timely customer service involving daily processing of financial transactions in a retail banking environment. Often serving as the first point of contact to the customer, may have responsibility for cross-selling firm products or referring customers to other areas of the firm. Monitors and maintains control of cash.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle a cash drawer; ensuring proper control of cash drawer; follow all audit and security policies and procedures.
- Process deposits, withdrawals, transfers and loan payment transactions for customers.
- Process miscellaneous transactions (bonds, municipal coupons, traveler’s checks, money orders, etc.)
- Identify cross selling opportunities and refer customers/prospects to the appropriate platform employee or LOB rep eg Mortgage, IFS, etc
- Promote bank products and services to further enhance customer relationships.
- Assist in daily balancing and processing of ATM, including the processing of all entries.
- Assist in the verification of deposits in the night and lobby depository.
- Assist with the dual control vault responsibilities.
- Participate in meetings that include information on sales, products, customer service and operational processes.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
No supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the qualifications listed below are representative of the education and experience required and/or preferred as noted.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- One to three years of customer service, cash handling or teller experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS:
- Microsoft Office Suite- ie Outlook, Word, Excel, MS Access is a plus.
- In addition, 10-key calculator; coin counter
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (Ex: CPA, Series 6 or 7 license, etc):
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.