Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Personal Banker
at Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Wisconsin Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Senior Personal Banker is responsible for building retail relationships with our customers and helping them exceed their financial expectations through extraordinary delivery of products and services.
1. Offer and sell financial products and services to both consumer and small business customers. Including, but not limited to:
a. Checking and Savings Accounts
b. Certificates of Deposit
c. Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
d. Health Savings Accounts
e. Consumer Loans
f. Credit Life/Disability, GAP and MOB insurance on consumer loans
g. Home Equity Loans/Lines of Credit
h. Credit Cards
2. Provide first line back up for all Personal Banking positions daily to include but not limited to:
a. Operating a transaction window (when required based on banking center needs)
b. Open, close and service customer accounts
c. Processing customer checking, savings and loan transactions
3. Provide excellent customer service while listening for sales opportunities; explains and promotes bank products or services to customers
4. Follow up with prospects and current customers by telephone or letter to promote new products and services and/or thanking customers for existing business.
5. Actively monitor the status of key customer relationships to promote business growth and service quality
6. Answer questions and solve problems for customers
7. Opens, closes, and allows, customer’s access to their safety deposit box following specified procedures if necessary
8. Opens and closes the banking center according to bank security policy
1. High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
2. 3-5 years of experience in sales & customer service
3. Customer facing banking experience preferred
4. Proven ability to meet sales goals
5. High attention to detail
6. Proven experience working in a team environment
7. Ability to count and balance cash
8. Knowledge & experience using technology
9. Time management and problem solving skills.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Wisconsin Bank & Trust offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care about you. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi billion dollar financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring you the personal attention you deserve, backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
Wisconsin Bank & Trust’s team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will