Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Wisconsin Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Under general direction, the Market President I manages overall commercial department activities that extend credit to bank customers.
1. Leads the Branch’s strategic planning process, consistent with the bank’s strategic plan, and directs the stretch budgeting process.
2. Drives the credit culture and monitors the quality of loan assets.
3. Analyzes and screens loan requests for commercial loan team and presents to the loan committee for approval when the proposed loan is beyond lending authority.
4. Works with member bank credit administration officer to ensure CRA needs are being met.
5. Manages and oversees loan and deposit growth, loan yields, cost of funding, net interest margin, overhead expense, and fee income.
6. Leads by example, communicates vision with a passion and maintains the focus on mission and purpose consistent with the banking model
7. Exhibits strong sales skills and personally leading the sales process, growing the bank, and actively engaging in the calling process for the development of business.
8. Increases market share, dollar volume and number of accounts, as well as the depth and breadth of profitable customer relationships on the commercial side of the branch and maintains a positive bank image.
9. Identifies and targets profitable market niches.
10. Directs and participates in the development of centers of influence for direct and referral sales.
11. Becomes a well known and recognized community leader.
12. Encourages bank-wide involvement of officers in key influential community organizations.
13. Develops and implements overall bank financial performance to ensure growth and profitability while maintaining safety and soundness.
14. Manages large or complex commercial loans as needed and counsels loan customers on loan management and beneficial financial strategies.
15. Develops and shares information on local and national economics, as well as other concerns that would impact the bank’s lending activities.
16. Establishes interest rate guidelines, fees, and other charges that are consistent with overall company and bank policies, competitive as well as profitable for the bank, and adjusted appropriately to show higher returns for higher credit risks.
17. Makes recommendations on product improvements or changes, and acts as, or appoints product managers for all lending products.
18. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Directly supervises staff
2. Works with Heartland Financial’s recruitment team to hire the most qualified and talented individuals to fill open positions.
3. Provides information and on-going feedback to department staff regarding expectations and performance.
4. Addresses and resolves all performance concerns and issues in a timely manner.
5. Works with department staff on individual professional development.
6. Prepares and conducts annual performance reviews. Completes and submits all forms associated with the review process to the department according to the review process deadline
1. Bachelor's Degree in a business related field required; Master's degree preferred
2. Proven ability to increase sales
3. Experience managing a book of business
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office
5. Have a working knowledge of general computer software applications
6. Ability to delegate and lead by example and communicate vision with a passion and maintaining the focus on mission and purpose consistent with the Heartland model
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Wisconsin Bank & Trust offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care about you. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi billion dollar financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring you the personal attention you deserve, backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
Wisconsin Bank & Trust’s team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will