Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Banking Center Manager
at Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Wisconsin Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Assistant Banking Center Manager is responsible for managing front line banking center staff, supporting the branch sales and a customer experience culture. This role is also responsible for the administration supervision and efficient daily operation of a full-service branch, including retail operations, consumer lending, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the Company’s objectives. The Assistant Banking Center Manager will provide referrals to the other lines of business to meet the customer’s financial needs and is the primary backup to the Banking Center Manager.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides exceptional customer service while listening for sales opportunities, explains and promotes bank products or services to customers and actively participates in the referral program and strives to meet goal (as determined by individual bank).
2. Leads by example showcasing skills to deepen customer relationships with individuals and small business clients, maintaining contact commensurate with customer potential and value. Activities include mining existing customers and prospects; and working with Commercial, Business Banking, Mortgage, Wealth Management, and Financial Consulting to cross-sell products and services as appropriate.
3. Provides customer service in whatever capacity is needed i.e., processing transactions at the teller line, opening/closing accounts, etc.
4. Utilize the CRM system and update frequently with calling efforts and pipeline details.
5. Researches and develops marketing opportunities unique to the banking center.
6. Adhere to guidelines outlined in the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).
1. Monitors and reviews banking center security procedures and controls access to vault and cash drawers
2. Ensures the banking center is compliant for scheduled audits and branch reviews
3. Knows and follows bank policies and procedures as they relate to customer transactions
4. Follows security policies and procedures to prevent bank and customer losses
5. Responsible for efficiently and appropriately staffing the branch to ensure business needs are met both on the transactional and sales sides
6. Oversees the operational excellence of the banking center
7. Must be conscious of security and comply with all Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements, Privacy of Customer Information Policy, and all consumer protection laws, regulations, and Bank policies as related to assigned job duties
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position has direct reports
1. Directly supervises the following banking center staff: Assistant Personal Bankers, Personal Bankers, Senior Personal Bankers and Universal Bankers where applicable
2. Mentors banking center staff to promote individual growth and development
3. Creates a positive atmosphere that encourages teamwork among all banking center staff
4. Creates an environment that encourages employees to achieve their individual goals
5. Provides information on-going communication to department and staff regarding expectations and performance
6. Addresses and resolves all performance concerns and issues in a timely manner
7. Resolves customer concerns or complaints
8. Prepares and conducts annual performance reviews in a timely manner
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or equivalent experience required.
2. 3-5 years of experience in banking, business development, personal banking, business banking or branch management required
3. Proven experience in customer service
4. Previous inside and outside sales experience
5. Previous sales management experience preferred
6. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
7. Knowledgeable in business loan and deposit products and general knowledge of small business needs, personal deposit and consumer loan products, Wealth Management, Treasury Management, fixed annuities, brokerage products and other bank services, and Federal regulations as well as bank policies and procedures.
8. Must satisfy requirements of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act Sec. 19
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Wisconsin Bank & Trust offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care about you. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi billion dollar financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring you the personal attention you deserve, backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
Wisconsin Bank & Trust’s team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will