Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Ag Banking Loan Assistant II
at Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Wisconsin Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Commercial Banking Assistant II supports the Relationship Manager (RM) from the initial application processing through closing and booking the transaction, including renewals and modifications along with ongoing support for the client needs. This includes being liaison between the RM, Credit and Loan Operations.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assists commercial loan customers both in person and via phone calls, taking action on behalf of the Commercial Bankers, when appropriate and within scope of authority.
2. Enters loan data (structure, borrowers, collateral, pricing) into LOS System
3. Works with borrower to collect required documentation (pre-and post-approval)
4. Images all necessary documents and creates placeholders in DocMan to build an electronic credit file (New with system)
5. Requests / pulls compliance / customer verifications (OFAC, Fraud, etc.)
6. Pulls individual and business credit bureaus
7. Reviews information / data requests from Credit and other business lines and help obtain open items
8. Requests and collects due diligence activities / third party reports (appraisals, environmentals, UCC, title work, articles of good standing, credit report, etc.) - Reg B Compliance
9. Works with Loan Operations to support pre-closing and closing activities including: collect loan documents from Doc Prep team and review for completeness and accuracy, Confirm closing logistics
10. Engages credit to complete updated financial spreads and other activities (when new financial statements are received from the client and uploaded into DocMan)
11. Pulling exception report and works with assigned Commercial Bankers and Portfolio Managers to resolve loan documentation issues and clear documentation exceptions within the appropriate time periods.
12. Process paid off loans in accordance with bank procedures.
13. Funds closed loans, processes income and expense fees according to procedures
14. Monitors and acts on daily, weekly and monthly reports for maturing and delinquent loans; Tickler reports; Responsible for tracking trailing documents for all commercial loan files, maintenance of loan ticklers for incoming documents and retention of these documents in the applicable file(s).
15. Handles customer accounts including processing loan payments, disbursements and advances, as well as assisting in the monitoring of NSF activity.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. High School diploma required
2. 3-5 years banking experience or training
3. Knowledge and experience of Commercial/Ag lending and banking regulations, department operations, policies and procedures, preferred
4. Proficient computer skills, including Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook
5. Excellent customer service skills
6. Effective time management skills with the ability to independently prioritize tasks
7. Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
8. Knowledge of required entity documentation for various business entities (Corporations, LLC’s, Partnerships, etc.)
9. Knowledge of proper collateral documentation needed to obtain and perfect all types of collateral
10. Knowledge of government and specialty lending programs, as well as participated loans
11. Data entry experience, preferred
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Wisconsin Bank & Trust offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care about you. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi billion dollar financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring you the personal attention you deserve, backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
Wisconsin Bank & Trust’s team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will