Heartland Financial USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TM Client Services Specialist II
at Heartland Financial USA
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Treasury Management Client Services Specialist II partners with high value/profitable business clients regarding products, projects, and proposals of moderate sophistication and complexity. This role serves as the primary driver ensuring a superior experience in all interactions, including implementing new products and services, performing maintenance and responding to urgent support, file limit exception or complex trouble-shooting issues, which can affect a customer’s business. Additionally, the TM Client Services Specialist II acts as a liaison with our Operational and Member Bank partners.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Owns all aspects of the client service and implementation process for both internal and external customers ensuring accuracy, quality and expediency via all contact channels (online, in-person, telephone, chat, skype).
2. Introduces and supports the integration of technological solutions into customers’ business operations by understanding needs, training on best practices, straightforward communication, and facilitating the change process so customers rapidly gain confidence and proficiency on new systems.
3. Completes all TM product service implementations, modifications, maintenance, and service requests in a clear, efficient and urgent manner for both our internal and external customers for all HTLF member banks using both internal and external systems, processes and forms.
4. Maintains and communicates with assigned bank(s) commercial banker lending and risk limit exception approvers to facilitate rapid decisions on behalf of client for file limit increases for ACH applications or RDC/mRDC as well as maintain risk management controls for Bank and HTLF.
5. Coordinates across numerous internal and third-party vendor applications. Administers user rights, privileges, and security authorizations for external, high profitability end-user clients. Advises internal bank partners of system abilities, constraints and solution options. Troubleshoots technical and operational issues of larger value or scope.
6. Ensures client service deliverables are achieved and holds partners accountable by managing issues, escalations, and error resolution
7. Consults and advises high profitability Treasury Management clients to solve business needs for ACH origination, payments research, wire transfer services, fraud and risk management products and services
8. Provides guidance to clients on NACHA, FFIEC and other customer impacted regulations
9. Solves for file format issues with file upload/download for many payment applications that integrate into the clients accounting system.
10. Maintains a solid and current understanding of how Treasury Management services are billed and priced accurately within the account analysis system.
11. Ensures that billing for Treasury Management services is accurately established and correctly captured post implementation.
12. Supports identification of product improvements and solutions by documenting and sharing client and user feedback with internal business partners and taking necessary actions to enhance bank services
13. Works with Sales to develop proposals, client presentations, relationship reviews and activity analysis to aid in cross-sell and up-sell efforts
14. Promotes and cross-sells appropriate products and services needed by customers.
15. Provides assigned bank(s) monthly customer risk reviews
16. Maintains diligent awareness of risks - including ACH rules, payments risk, UCC laws and FFIEC guidance as well as user authentication best practices for online banking services.
17. Backs up level I when necessary
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required with preference for Bachelor’s degree.
2. 3 - 5 years of professional experience in a related business function or industry, required
3. Prior experience implementing TMO systems and solutions of moderate complexity, strongly preferred
4. Demonstrated technology skills with online banking/payments applications; ability to work with and decipher file formats for ACH/positive pay, BAI, lockbox and experience with QuickBooks integration; ability to work with customer file specifications and system outputs to reconcile business need
5. Demonstrated problem solving ability through interaction with clients and business partners
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. Ability to mobilize internal resources to resolve issues
8. Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
9. Strong analytical ability with attention paid to detail
10. Exceptional project management skills
11. Strong organization and prioritization skills
12. Proven ability to multitask
13. Intellectual curiosity with the ability to assess a situation, seek multiple perspectives, and formulate a set of objectives with a plan of action.
14. Prior experience informally managing projects of moderate scope and duration
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multi-billion multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
The Heartland vision is to differentiate itself by highlighting its uniqueness as a commercial banking organization supported by a strong retail delivery system. As one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol "HTLF."
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will