Heartland Financial USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Small Business Loan Assistant
at Heartland Financial USA
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Small Business Loan Assistant is responsible for the administrative support of the Small Business Loan Center. The Small Business Loan Assistant will provide excellent customer service to Business Bankers, Small Business Loan Center staff, Management, Doc Prep staff, Loan Ops staff, and Small Business customers in a courteous, professional, and confidential manner.
1. Work with Business Bankers, Small Business Underwriter and Small Business Portfolio Managers to gather information for loan documents.
2. Perform all pre-closing due-diligence.
3. Communicate with Business Bankers to set up closing date and collect funding instructions.
4. Order loan documents from the Doc Prep group.
5. Review the prepared loan documents, obtain approval from Small Business Underwriter and communicate with Doc Prep group as to when to send remotely to Business Banker.
6. Assist Small Business Portfolio Manager with the gathering of information and the preparation of management reports.
7. Work with Loan Ops for funding and post closing requirements.
1. Associates Degree in Administrative Assistance, Finance or Accounting, Business or related
2. 1-2 years banking experience
3. Prior experience working in Small Business Credit environment preferred
4. Or the equivalent combination of both education and experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multi-billion multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
The Heartland vision is to differentiate itself by highlighting its uniqueness as a commercial banking organization supported by a strong retail delivery system. As one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol "HTLF."
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will