Heartland Financial USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Loan Servicing Customer Care Representative I
at Heartland Financial USA
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Loan Servicing Customer Care Representative I is responsible for providing excellent customer service to both internal team members and external customers regarding a variety of loan needs.
1. Promptly respond to both internal and external customer inquiries related to all types of loans through telephone, correspondence and email correspondence according to established service levels.
2. Assist internal and external customers by troubleshooting, recommending solutions, or determining when to escalate a problem to management or team lead.
3. Effectively complete one or more assigned daily tasks such as: general loan maintenance, producing payoff quotes, one time payments, recurring payment set up and other duties as assigned.
4. Understand all loan types to complete necessary research on any outstanding items while checking for accuracy, completeness and compliance in accordance with Heartland’s guidelines and internal policies.
5. Interact with loan servicing personnel to resolve outstanding items and find solutions.
6. Complete Request for Change submissions and escalate issues as needed to management or team lead.
7. Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations, bank policies and procedures, and work in conjunction with Heartland’s servicing and operations personnel, credit administration, compliance and legal departments to ensure loans are serviced in an accurate and timely manner.
8. Image/Scan/Index documents as needed.
9. Complete annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. High School Diploma required
2. 6-12 months of call center or customer service experience required.
3. Mortgage lending or banking experience preferred.
4. General knowledge and experience with loan documentation associated with mortgage loans preferred.
5. Possess a strong desire to make phone contact with customers throughout the day.
6. Ability to understand State and Federal regulations, compliance requirements, Heartland’s loan policies and procedures.
7. Ability to carry out assigned duties under direct supervision and independently.
8. Previous experience troubleshooting customer issues and escalating when needed
9. Strong attention to detail meeting quality standards
10. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
11. Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
12. Proficient computer skills, including Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multi-billion multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
The Heartland vision is to differentiate itself by highlighting its uniqueness as a commercial banking organization supported by a strong retail delivery system. As one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol "HTLF."
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will