Heartland Financial USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Loan Reporting Specialist II
at Heartland Financial USA
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Loan Reporting Specialist is responsible for the preparation and submission of SBA Loan Report Activity (1502 Report). Analyze SBA loan activity to ensure proper approvals are received on servicing related activities. This position is also responsible for bidding and selling fully disbursed SBA loans.
1. Analyze data provided by Colson(vendor) and compare to database information date through company provider query to ensure all loans are accurate and reported correctly.
2. Complete research for report error/correction requests from Colson
3. Submit and track SBA guaranty fees for government reporting purposes.
4. Code and track high status loans for government reporting.
5. Assist with bidding out and selling SBA loans to the secondary market.
6. Facilitate the transfer of loans to and from other financial institutions in adherence with company and government regulations.
7. Monitor and report early or large payments.
8. Remain in compliance and up to date on all Federal and State regulations in regards to small business loans.
9. Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Associates Degree in Business, Accounting, or related field
2. Previous banking experience
3. Knowledge of Microsoft products including Word and Outlook. Advanced knowledge of Excel
4. Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
5. Must be detail oriented.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multi-billion multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
The Heartland vision is to differentiate itself by highlighting its uniqueness as a commercial banking organization supported by a strong retail delivery system. As one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol "HTLF."
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will