Heartland Financial USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Loan Doc Imaging Specialist III
at Heartland Financial USA
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Loan Documentation Imaging Specialist III is responsible for the indexing of scanned loan documentation to the respective loan file within the bank’s Info Access imaging system, in accordance with bank guidelines and procedures.
1. Indexes scanned loan documentation to the appropriate loan to ensure files contain the most recent information, are organized and are maintained in accordance with bank guidelines, while meeting Service Level Agreements.
2. Verifies the indexing of scanned loan documentation to accurately identify the document type and ensure images are associated to the appropriate loan.
3. Insures the imaged documents are complete, as well as any applicable signatures are attached, in accordance with established procedures.
4. Performs quality control review of the scanned images for legibility.
5. Maintains current and accurate requirement setup in the bank’s imaging tracking system
6. Reviews covenant details to ensure accurate action date setup for required documentation in relation to the loan relationship.
7. Utilizes Info Access reporting capabilities, provides comprehensive reports to Management detailing missing documentation required to document and complete the loan file.
8. Processes RFC tickets and perform requested maintenance tasks within the Info Access/OnBase system.
9. Verifies batches for completeness of keywords - Commit Batch.
10. Maintains the loan ticklers for all commercial loan files to determine current, missing or expired documentation.
11. Assists in the training of bank staff responsible for scanning documentation.
12. Re-indexes and/or satisfies Document Requirements.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Associate’s Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
2. 7-10 years loan documentation processing or related experience.
3. 1-3 years of experience in quality review of moderate to complex loan documents.
4. Extensive experience in Imaging and Documentation Management, as well as comprehensive knowledge and ability to identify and associate documentation to the loan file.
5. Possess a general knowledge of Commercial/Ag loan structure and related documentation.
6. Possess knowledge of required entity documentation for various business entities (Corporations, LLC’s, Partnerships, etc.)
7. Possess knowledge of proper collateral documentation needed to obtain and perfect all types of collateral.
8. Comprehensive knowledge of OnBase/Info Access.
9. Proficient computer skills, including Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
10. Knowledge of Laser Pro software and AS400.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multi-billion multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
The Heartland vision is to differentiate itself by highlighting its uniqueness as a commercial banking organization supported by a strong retail delivery system. As one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol "HTLF."
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will