Heartland Financial USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CPS Account Specialist
at Heartland Financial USA
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The CPS Account Specialist will be supporting the Commercial Credit Card department through customer support and project management. Day to day activities will include setting up new accounts, new technology and program implementations, taking customer calls, creating customer presentations, etc.
1. As the point person for commercial credit card customers, handles new cardholder relationships in a support role, from new program setup, implementation, follow up, and daily maintenance of accounts via phone, webinars and in person. Will work with top customers within card portfolio providing day to day service.
2. Responsible for the card reconciliation technology implementation
3. Track and communicate implementation progress.
4. Prepare customer presentations. Pre-meeting planning and identifies growth opportunities with existing customer portfolio.
5. Resolve any customer issues and provide timely and professional follow up.
6. Compile and analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual internal and customer reports
7. Develop and maintain expertise on division technology implementation process, maintenance, issue resolution and ongoing support
8. Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
2. 3-5 years customer service and relationship management experience with strong business acumen. Must be comfortable in customer facing interactions including sales presentations and technology training.
3. 1-3 years of credit card experience preferred.
4. Experience and comfort working with all levels of customers, including C level decision makers.
5. Efficient in Microsoft Office products.
6. Strong project management skills.
7. Self-motivated with the ability to work well with others.
8. Industry knowledge of business, commercial, or purchasing credit cards preferred.
9. Ability to represent the bank and its products and services in a positive & professional manner reflective of the Bank’s Mission Statement.
10. Must comply with all Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements, Privacy of Customer Information Policy, and all consumer protection laws, regulations, and Bank policies as related to assigned job duties.
1. CPCP (Certified Purchasing Card Professional) certification desirable
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multi-billion multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
The Heartland vision is to differentiate itself by highlighting its uniqueness as a commercial banking organization supported by a strong retail delivery system. As one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol "HTLF."
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will