Great Local Employer
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Interviewing bilingual (Spanish/English) collectors join our team today!
at Great Local Employer
Tio Rico Te Ayuda is a fast paced environment built with a team of highly motivated career driven individuals that want to be the best. Tio Rico Te Ayuda has become one of the largest Financing Chain of dealerships in Arizona with Aggressive expansion plans. Here at Tio Rico we provide tremendous opportunity for advancement as we practice promoting from within. Were not just looking for the right candidate for the job were looking for the candidate for Tio Rico. If you are interested in a career and not just a job apply today!
Responsible for providing an excellent level of customer service, and building a successful relationship with all Tio Rico Te Ayuda customers to ensure they are successful with their loan here at Tio Rico Te Ayuda. All employees are expected to be team players providing quality service to both internal and external customers and ensure the best possible delinquency percentages are maintained. The main focus of this position is to create long term solutions to help customers maintain the quality of their loan, and achieve the goals they set when they purchased with us.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers with the company. We know there are bumps in the road, and expect to provide solutions to our customers to help them meet their contract obligations due to any unexpected bumps in t he road (e.g. medical bills, lay-off, etc.).
- Contact or attempt contact with customers at all stages of delinquency (usually 1-60 days past due) in assigned queue of accounts on a daily basis. Negotiate with customers with the goal to bring their account current
- Set up "Promises To Pay" (PTP), electronic check payments or money orders as requested by the customer.
- Help provide solutions to customers who attempt to voluntarily surrender their vehicle and maintain their regular payment arrangements.
- Work with the Inventory Director and/or other dealership management as necessary to ensure that all voluntarily surrendered vehicles at lot are reported to Inventory Director within 24 hours of arriving at the store.
- Assist in completing all unwind/rewind loan decisions. Work as a contributing member of the Account Manager team.
- Assist in training or developing the skills of other Account Managers as requested by the Account Supervisor.
- Maintain positive working relationships with the Account Manager team and other dealership employees.
- Meet or exceed production goals (including but not limited to call volume, dollars collected and completion of meet and greets) on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Complete additional technical training as available and/or required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be self-motivated with strong decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Professional and persuasive communication and negotiation skills.
- Value and embrace diversity
- Skilled with PC and Microsoft Operating Systems software, a variety of telephone equipment, including headset or handset.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- Required to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 20 years of age
Rewards & Benefits of Working at Tio Rico Te Ayuda
Schedule: Must be able to work a variety of shifts during our normal business hours 8am to 7pm Monday – Friday and 8am to 2pm on Saturday. Paid Vacations, Growing Earned Paid Time Off.
Compensation: Direct Deposit; aggressive pay for experience, monthly incentive plans
Benefits: Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, Growing Earned Paid Time off, accrued paid sick time. Tio Rico Te Ayuda. offers nationally excepted medical, dental, vision, hospital and accident coverage as well as long-term disability, voluntary and company provided life insurance plans after 60 days of employment. Participation in a 401(k) with a 3% employer match is available.
Your Future: We promote a unique, competitive and fun work environment. Coupled along with highly motivated career oriented type individuals this is a great place to work and grow. After all it’s not a just a job it’s a career!!
Tio Rico Te Ayuda is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hiring is contingent upon a successful completion of a background test and certain drug screening tests.