Great Local Employer
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BILINGUAL COLLECTORS-NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED-IMMEDIATE OPENINGS
at Great Local Employer
Why Auto Now Financial Services
Auto Now Financial Services, Inc is a fast paced environment built with a team of highly motivated career driven individuals that want to be the best. Auto Now Financial Services Account Managers service either Auto or Title/Personal Loan accounts from one of our local call centers with Phoenix. Here at Auto Now Financial Services we provide tremendous opportunity for advancement as we practice promoting from within. Were not just looking for the right candidate for the job were looking for the candidate for Auto Now Financial Services. If you are interested in a career and not just a job apply today!
Expectations Responsible for providing an excellent level of customer service, and building a successful relationship with all Auto Now Financial customers to ensure they are successful with their loan. All employees are expected to be team players providing quality service to both internal and external customers and ensure the best possible delinquency percentages are maintained. The main focus of this position is to create long term solutions to help customers maintain the quality of their loan, and achieve the goals they set when they financed with us.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers with the company. We know there are bumps in the road, and expect to provide solutions to our customers to help them meet their contract obligations due to any unexpected bumps in the road (e.g. medical bills, lay-off, etc.).
- Contact or attempt contact with customers at all stages of delinquency (usually 1-60 days past due) in assigned queue of accounts on a daily basis.
- Negotiate with customers with the goal to bring their account current
- Set up "Promises to Pay" (PTP), debit card/credit card, or money orders as requested by the customer.
- Accurately update customer accounts with all customer interactions both in person and via phone.
- Make 150 or more manual outbound calls per day.
- Help provide solutions to customers who attempt to voluntarily surrender their vehicle and maintain their regular payment arrangements.
- Evaluate accounts for and make collateral recovery recommendations as needed.
- Work with local and national repossession vendors as needed.
- Assist in training or developing the skills of other Account Managers as requested by the Account Supervisor.
- Maintain positive working relationships with the Account Manager team and other department employees.
- Meet or exceed production goals (including but not limited to call volume, dollars collected) on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Complete additional technical training as available and/or required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be self-motivated with strong decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Professional and persuasive communication and negotiation skills.
- Value and embrace diversity
- Skilled with PC and Microsoft Operating Systems software, a variety of telephone equipment, including headset or handset.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is required.
- Required to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 20 years of age
Rewards & Benefits of Working at Auto Now Financial Services
Schedule: Must be able to work a variety of shifts during our normal business hours 8am to 7pm Monday – Friday and 8am to 2pm on Saturday. Paid Vacations, Growing Earned Paid Time Off.
Compensation: Direct Deposit; aggressive pay for experience, monthly incentive plans
Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, Growing Earned Paid Time off, accrued paid sick time.
Auto Now Financial Services, Inc. offers nationally excepted medical, dental, vision, hospital indemnity, and accident plans; long-term disability, voluntary and company provided life insurance plans after 60 days of employment. Participation in a 401(k) with a 3% employer match is available.
Your Future: We promote a unique, competitive and fun work environment. Coupled along with highly motivated career oriented type individuals this is a great place to work and grow. After all it’s not a just a job it’s a career!!
Auto Now Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hiring is contingent upon a successful completion of a background test and certain drug screening tests.