FirstFed Financial Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Universal Banker-Beverly Hills
at FirstFed Financial Corp.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Job Family
- Branch Delivery - Banking Services
Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
Universal Bankers at OneWest Bank (OWB) build strong relationships with customers by providing guidance and navigating them toward solutions that meet their financial needs. The Universal Banker builds customer relationships that embody OneWest's culture of delivering exceptional service by focusing on “One Customer at a Time.”
- Dedicates time to engage customers in meaningful conversations to understand customer’s financial needs and recommend financial solutions tied to OneWest Bank’s products and services
- Utilizes contact management system by notating what was learned both financially and personally and continues to build on customer relationships through follow-up
- Leverages OWB's resources to support customer relationships
- Expands knowledge of OWB’s standards and culture in order to make appropriate suggestions for fulfilling customer’s needs
- Guides customers through more complex financial needs such as buying a home, funding retirement, and operating a small business
- Processes basic transactions and guides customers to new technologies for their convenience and preferences
- Provides an outstanding customer service experience by leveraging OneWest Bank’s EmpowerU performance culture in each interaction
- Will be required to manage a cash drawer
- 2+ years of banking experience, including processing account transactions, new accounts, and cash handling experience
- Previous sales experience in reviewing and analyzing customer information to identify needs and create solutions
- Experience in leveraging resources such as technology channels, lending, business banking, and investments as well as aligning products and services
- Must be able to manage and process information through a contact management system
- High school diploma or equivalent required