FirstBank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Personal Banker
at FirstBank & Trust
FirstBank Lubbock Bancshares began with the vision of one man, Barry Orr, and a promise. Barry promised his wife and friends that he would start a bank that would become profitable through relationships, hard work and determination. "It is our goal to be the BEST community bank in the Lubbock area," states Barry Orr, Chairman & CEO. "We knew we could help build a better Lubbock by serving the needs of customers our way."The Senior Personal Banker is responsible for building retail relationships with our customers and helping them exceed their financial expectations through extraordinary delivery of products and services.
1. Offer and sell financial products and services to both consumer and small business customers. Including, but not limited to:
a. Checking and Savings Accounts
b. Certificates of Deposit
c. Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
d. Health Savings Accounts
e. Consumer Loans
f. Credit Life/Disability, GAP and MOB insurance on consumer loans
g. Home Equity Loans/Lines of Credit
h. Credit Cards
2. Provide first line back up for all Personal Banking positions daily to include but not limited to:
a. Operating a transaction window (when required based on banking center needs)
b. Open, close and service customer accounts
c. Processing customer checking, savings and loan transactions
3. Provide excellent customer service while listening for sales opportunities; explains and promotes bank products or services to customers
4. Follow up with prospects and current customers by telephone or letter to promote new products and services and/or thanking customers for existing business.
5. Actively monitor the status of key customer relationships to promote business growth and service quality
6. Answer questions and solve problems for customers
7. Opens, closes, and allows, customer’s access to their safety deposit box following specified procedures if necessary
8. Opens and closes the banking center according to bank security policy
1. High School Diploma/GED, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
2. 3-5 years of experience in sales & customer service
3. Customer facing banking experience preferred
4. Proven ability to meet sales goals
5. High attention to detail
6. Proven experience working in a team environment
7. Ability to count and balance cash
8. Knowledge & experience using technology
9. Time management and problem solving skills.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
It's always more fun to say "hello" and "thank you" in person, but in today’s electronic world, such opportunities are often diminished. Taking time to visit our career site might be the beginning of a relationship, or it might be one more way of continuing a relationship that has been in place for some time. Either way, we would like to say "welcome" to FirstBank & Trust and extend an invitation to visit us any time at any of our locations.
At FirstBank & Trust, we believe that outstanding customer service is the most important core value we can offer you. Our employees strive for it by understanding your particular situation and providing products and services that exceed your expectations. We know that customer trust and satisfaction must be earned every day and in every way. We pledge to demonstrate this each time you use our bank, on site and online.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will