First International Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at First International Bank & Trust
|PT/FT/Temporary :||Full Time |
First International Bank and Trust is recognized six years in a row for being a Top 50 Best Places to Work isn’t just an award placed on the shelf. It speaks to the teams of colleagues who are dedicated to create extraordinary experiences based on the philosophy treating every customer like family.
Please see below for additional information regarding the Relationship Banker position and submit your online application!
Under the direction of the Senior Relationship Banker or Market President - Private Wealth Management (MP-PWM), the Relationship Banker (RB) will serve as the primary point of contact in lending group. With the support of Loan Associate and other Private Wealth Management professionals, the RB will foster and grow the loan book. Ensures adherence to bank policies, procedures, objectives, and practices and applicable laws.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- CLIENT GROWTH: (50%)
- Cultivates relationships with community contacts and professional advisors to identify, and win new business opportunities.
- Combines technical fiduciary knowledge with client discovery to enhance and deepen existing client relationships.
- Engages with the market team to develop strategies and marketing programs designed to enhance the client experience.
- ADMINISTRATION: (40%)
- Deep understanding of credit analysis
- Monitors and administrates loan portfolios including covenant tracking, collateral exceptions, loan documentation and less complex loan requests.
- Manages a portfolio of less complex relationships.
- Manages commercial, industrial, and construction lending.
- Manages the HELOC process.
- Knowledge of complex cash flow analysis and appraisal policy.
- Monitors borrowing bases.
- Gathers loan documentation for exceptions.
- Ability to appropriately price and structure fees for new relationships and renewals.
- Assists with new and existing lending opportunities and acts as a liaison between support groups.
- COMMUNITY: (10%)
- Can serve as an ambassador of the PWM business and FIBT in the local market.
- Represents the bank in the community through leadership; could sit on one or more non-profit boards.
- Represents the bank in trust and estate planning industry through participation and leadership in one or more industry groups.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree; two -four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 3+ years of lending experience is required
- Strong ability to work as a part of a team
- Detail-oriented, organized, and a self-starter
- Local market experience preferred