First International Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Loan Officer
at First International Bank & Trust
Mortgage Loan Officer
|Location:||Watford City, ND|
|PT/FT/Temporary :||Full Time |
First International Bank & Trust is a growing, relationship-driven bank that provides complete financial solutions to our customers. Our success is the result of assembling a team of financial experts who hold the same strong values and compassion to help families, businesses and communities thrive.
First International Bank & Trust is seeking a seasoned Mortgage Loan Officer to contribute to our continued success. We are looking for someone to provide expert service and to assist our customers with buying, building or refinancing.
Our Mortgage team of experts understand the importance of buying a home, and will take every measure possible to ensure an extraordinary experience. Our 97%+ customer satisfaction rating comes from a dedicated and talented staff, a suite of products that include Direct FNMA lending, FHA and VA, local servicing, portfolio lending, construction lending, and Jumbo portfolio lending. We believe in investing in the best technology to make our process simple for our customers and our staff.
We are company that continues to grow and focus on our customer needs.
Interested in learning more? Please see below for additional information regarding the Mortgage Loan Officer position and submit your online application!
- Meets with prospect or client and discusses how FIBT’s mortgage products and assists them with expert service.
- Depending on needs of the prospect, prepares a mortgage product best suited to their needs eg. conventional, FHA, VA, construction, and adjustable rate mortgage.
- Receives formal application for a mortgage from the client. Assists clients with completing technical details of the application.
- Reviews completed mortgage application for accuracy and thoroughness and requests additional information if necessary.
- Requests a credit report on the applicant from one or more major credit reporting agencies.
- Reviews completed information in application file and compares to the lending institution's requirements. May grant or reject the mortgage application.
- Develops strong referral network in banking community, builders, CPAs, attorneys, real estate agents and other business professionals in the area, and in the community.
- May visit homes of clients wishing to refinance mortgage or may view site of prospective real estate purchase.
Requires a minimum of two years related experience in mortgage lending. A Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university is preferred. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated measurable results, strategic execution, and forward thinking mindset including successful prior experience in a mortgage producer role.