First Bank & Trust Texas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Private Banker
at First Bank & Trust Texas
FirstBank Lubbock Bancshares began with the vision of one man, Barry Orr, and a promise. Barry promised his wife and friends that he would start a bank that would become profitable through relationships, hard work and determination. "It is our goal to be the BEST community bank in the Lubbock area," states Barry Orr, Chairman & CEO. "We knew we could help build a better Lubbock by serving the needs of customers our way."A Private Banker II provides full-service banking by originating, managing, and retaining client relationships with high net worth individuals.
1. Provides full-service banking to high value customers and oversees portfolio of simple and/or packaged-product account relationships.
2. Consults with customers regarding financial needs, recommend product/solutions, and financial services to meet those needs.
3. Resolves inquiries, opens and services accounts with authorized limits such as checking, savings, credit/loan and identify and refer investment opportunities.
4. Acts as a liaison to other internal departments.
5. Cross-sells products to existing clients.
6. Builds a network of internal and external sources and resources to further enhance the customer experience and meet customer’s needs.
7. Grows and maintains existing clients, new business development, credit judgment, and loan structuring.
8. Continues to develop product knowledge and technical expertise in order to originate, structure, and execute large transactions.
9. Evaluates client’s financial data or investment objectives and recommends strategies based on the client’s risk profile and personal financial statements.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related major.
2. 3-5 years of corporate consumer, mortgage, or private banking experience.
3. Strong understanding of all products and services applicable to target client segment.
4. Superior knowledge of credit policies and procedures, and bank operations policies and procedures.
5. Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
6. Ability to develop sales and negotiation skills to be effective in business development. Can interact with and develop centers of influence and other referral sources.
7. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations.
8. Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; aligns work with strategic goals.
9. Understands the basics of credit underwriting based on formal credit training.
10. Pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
It's always more fun to say "hello" and "thank you" in person, but in today’s electronic world, such opportunities are often diminished. Taking time to visit our career site might be the beginning of a relationship, or it might be one more way of continuing a relationship that has been in place for some time. Either way, we would like to say "welcome" to FirstBank & Trust and extend an invitation to visit us any time at any of our locations.
At FirstBank & Trust, we believe that outstanding customer service is the most important core value we can offer you. Our employees strive for it by understanding your particular situation and providing products and services that exceed your expectations. We know that customer trust and satisfaction must be earned every day and in every way. We pledge to demonstrate this each time you use our bank, on site and online.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will