First Arkansas Bank and Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Client Care Representative
at First Arkansas Bank and Trust
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Provide exemplary customer service on both inbound and outbound call queries. Effectively and efficiently collect the delinquent receivables due to Card Assets, when deemed appropriate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for taking incoming Client care calls and e-mails. Respond and resolve Cardholders concerns in a professional, timely manner. Ascertain Cardholders facts, identify problem(s) and resolve disputes amicably. Escalate unresolved disputes to management.
2. Responsible for taking inbound Collection calls on moderately delinquent (30-60 days) credit assets Cardholders.
3. Documenting telephone contacts and resolutions.
4. Maintaining the Credit Card system processor's Cardholder records.
5. Responsible for taking, verifying and entering phone payments.
6. Interact with other departments effectively. Interact with all agent bank representatives professionally..
7. Moderate to intensive skip tracing.
8. Responsible for recommending fee reversals and other monetary adjustments on Cardholder accounts.
9. Effectively handling of multiple reports, i.e. fraud.
10. Under supervised conditions, re-order plastics (credit cards) to credit worthy Cardholders' or at the bank's request.
11. Early evening work is required along with possible weekend assignments.
12. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school or GED, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area; e.g. data processing, clerical/administrative, equipment operation, etc, plus 0 to 6 months related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.