First Arkansas Bank and Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative
at First Arkansas Bank and Trust
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Performs a variety of duties including teller functions and new account openings within the branch.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Committed to “living” the Company’s core values.
2. Understands the mechanics of opening new accounts and teller duties and is able to perform all the essential duties of these functional areas of the branch with a high degree of expertise to ensure consistency with all company practices, policies, and procedures. Duties include but are not limited to: A) Identifying customer needs and offering products that best fit B) Exercising proper audit and controls C) Money supply and cash limits D) Check approvals E) Outages F) Holds.
3. Exhibits sales and service behaviors that are consistent with FAB&T's core values and profit objectives.
4. Provides “flawless” service at all touch points within the branch.
5. Shares ways to mitigate service delivery weaknesses and exploit potential service strengths to differentiate FAB&T in the market.
6. Participates in activities that promote the good will and profitability of the Company.
7. Collaborates with Retail Management, Training, Internal Audit and Security on
compliance issues and process improvement.
8. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Mental alertness and adaptability to office and field area work routines. Equivalent to four years high school, with particular emphasis during high school in office skills, shop skills, or others, plus 12 to 18 months related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.