Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Community Banking Executive
Job Location7815 Woodmont Avenue, Bethesda, MD
Leads, both directly and through subordinate personnel, the performance of the Bank’s Community Banking function, which includes the branch network and the Customer Care Center. Develops strategies and ensures effective execution in all sales, service and operations within these areas. Works with the Bank’s Senior Management team to develop and implement the organization’s overall strategies.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee Retail banking operations and business development efforts of retail staff, and provide ongoing support for sales and service.
- Responsible for ensuring all branches are compliant with current risk management and audit standards and that they meet operational performance targets. Responsible for implementing practices to ensure branch compliance with federal regulations.
- Oversight responsibility for the operations of the Community Banking Division including ongoing management of service delivery, process improvement and systemic problem resolution.
- Oversees overall performance of Customer Care Contact Center to achieve Quality Assurance and Operational Productivity Goals.
- Lead, manage, coach and retain a team of highly-motivated bankers accountable for exceeding customer and employee satisfaction, relationship building, production and growth goals and operational performance targets.
- Identify training needs and partner with the Training Department to deliver appropriate programs for professional development. Identify performance deficiencies and operational inefficiencies, and collaborate with staff to resolve or improve them.
- Prepares for, attends and manages assignments stemming from various meetings to include: Product Development Committee, Business Risk and Business Continuity Committee.
- Leads planning and tactical strategy sessions for branch network to achieve assigned sales and operational goals.
- Reviews non-interest income reports relative to goals, provides analysis of variances to the Finance team and acts on variances, when applicable.
- Serves as subject matter expert for retail deposit account administration and works on project teams to implement new regulations, new products and services and improvement in productivity.
- Leads planning and execution to open, close and relocate branches.
- Manages escalated customer service related issues.
- 7 years of experience specific to a Retail Banking environment managing a multi-branch network with demonstrated business development responsibilities.
- Sales management experience and demonstrated competence in working with and providing solutions through a defined sales process for business owners to achieve desired goals.
- Preferred Education/Experience:
- College degree preferred.