Dubuque Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Insurance Customer Service Representative
at Dubuque Bank & Trust
Dubuque Bank and Trust a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Insurance Customer Service Representative will assist all department personnel, answer requests by mail, telephone, or in person from policyholders, beneficiaries, or others for information concerning insurance policies by performing the following duties.
1. Provide excellence in customer service to both internal employees and external customers.
2. Actively participate in all sales meetings, seminars and other job-related activities.
3. Open mail and route, answer telephone including taking quote information, claim information, problem solving, change requests, billing questions, etc.
4. Wait on customers; take payments, general filing, order supplies and process billings, process endorsements, report claims, issue binders, process new business, and assist with additional daily operational activities.
5. Support all department personnel. Backup Customer Service Specialist
6. Analyzes policy transactions and corrects company records to adjust errors
7. Refer and cross-sell other banking and non-traditional products/services to new and existing customers.
8. Follow insurance regulations and bank policies and procedures
9. Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. 1 year college or technical school
2. 1-3 years previous customer service and/or sales experience
3. Personal Lines Insurance knowledge a plus
4. Experience working in a team environment
5. Knowledge of MS Office and Windows
6. Strong Attention to detail
7. Proven ability to multi-task
8. Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals
9. Must obtain or be willing to obtain a Personal Lines Insurance license.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Dubuque Bank and Trust offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who care. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring our customers the personal attention they deserve, backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
Dubuque Bank and Trust’s team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will