Dubuque Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Assistant II
at Dubuque Bank & Trust
Dubuque Bank and Trust a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Administrative Assistant II will provide back-up assistance as needed. This person will also provide administrative support and schedule events/appointments, provide information to callers, and otherwise relieve officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail.
1. Completes/directs projects as assigned by Senior Officers (i.e. presentations, gathering/compiling data; etc.).
2. Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
3. Composes and type routine correspondence, documents, presentations and reports.
4. Organizes and maintains file systems, and files correspondence and other records.
5. Greets scheduled visitors and directs too appropriate area or person.
6. Screens incoming calls, correspondence and responds independently when possible.
7. Coordinates schedule and makes appointments as needed.
8. Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
9. Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, records meeting minutes and transcribes for reporting purposes, reserves and prepares facilities.
10. Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including email and faxes.
11. Assists in preparing, distributing and filing employee documentation, maintaining monthly reports, maintaining and distributing HR forms and benefit information.
12. Conducts research, compiles text and statistical reports.
13. Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
14. Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance.
15. Assists in coordinating events, training, seminars and conferences.
1. Associate’s Degree
2. 1-3 years administrative support related experience.
3. Proficient computer skills, including Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
4. Strong problem solving and attention to detail skills; responsible for meeting quality standards.
5. Excellent customer service skills.
6. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
7. Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
8. Excellent time management skills with the ability to independently prioritize tasks.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Dubuque Bank and Trust offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who care. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring our customers the personal attention they deserve, backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
Dubuque Bank and Trust’s team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will