Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Video Banking Teller
at Dollar Bank
Video Banking Teller
Customers access a Video Teller through a drive-thru, stand alone, or through the wall terminal. This video terminal will allow the teller and customer to conduct virtually any type of teller banking transaction – all handled remotely. Through this new technology, one teller can help customers in multiple locations.
• Process transactions through the teller equipment on all retail and corporate accounts, including, but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, and cash advances.
• Initiate conversations to uncover customer needs and promote Dollar Bank products and services, and effectively refer customers to appropriate team members when needed.
• Act with confidence by helping customers with their questions, and take initiative and use sound judgment in decision making and problem resolution.
• Promote good customer relations by consistently providing quality service with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
• Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all customer information confidential.
• Continuously increase skills and knowledge of bank products and guidelines through self-motivation and in-house training.
• Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
• Successfully complete teller assessment.
• Maintain an acceptable balancing record.
• Complete additional duties as assigned.
• High School diploma/GED required
• Candidate must possess at least six months experience of cash handling and/or customer service; teller experience preferred
• Good math aptitude
• Strong customer service skills
• Proven, acceptable attendance record
• Must be a team player, flexible and lead by example
• Must be a highly motivated self-starter
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and professional manner
• Proficient computer skills are required
Auto req ID
Liberty Commons Building
Candidates must be willing to work a rotating schedule anywhere between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
2700 Liberty Avenue
Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership reimbursement.
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit http://www.dollar.bank/company/careers/benefits.