Credit Union of Colorado
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Contact Center Member Advocate (68137)
at Credit Union of Colorado
Contact Center Member Advocate
Inbound Call Center Position
Our mission is to add value to the lives of our members, employees and the greater community. We are inclusive, friendly, competent and accountable and treat everyone fairly and with respect. We identify and provide solutions our members can trust. We strive to make decisions in the best interests of our current and future members by allocating our resources, and actively supporting the communities we serve.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Primarily responsible for providing extraordinary member service for Credit Union of Colorado members by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products and services to find the best solutions for our members. We advocate for our members in pursuit of a better outcome, always "owning" the member experience to create confidence in finding the best solutions. A Member Advocate must effectively carry out the essential duties of this position in a manner that consistently demonstrates Credit Union of Colorado’s Core Values and Services and Solutions expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Gain and maintain knowledge in all credit union programs, ensuring exemplary service and accuracy is delivered to all members.
- Provide transactional services including account maintenance, providing consumer and mortgage loan information, and offering money management services to members.
- Collaborate across all branches and support departments, to facilitate the best and most appropriate solutions for our members.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills through consultative communication through all delivery channels to include telephone, email, and chat.
- Assume responsibility for personal and professional development through training, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Display successful de-escalation skills, call control and empowerment to find a solution in the best interest of the member and credit union.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced environment.
- Foster experimentation and drives continuous improvement to deliver member value.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Previous related experience working in a financial or customer service environment is preferred.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
Medical, Dental, Vision
100% company paid Life insurance, Long and Short Term Disability
Health Savings Account employer contributions
401k employer contribution & match
Eligible for a performance base bonus & increase
Career development opportunities
Generous time off policy
8 hours of Volunteer Time-Off per year
Company paid holidays
We Are An EEO Employer