CU ATM Services, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time Image Processor (check image teller) (Mon & Sat)
at CU ATM Services, LLC.
Are you an experienced Teller looking for part time work?
Seeking friendly, responsible people with previous teller/proof experience processing large volume of checks for back office image deposit processing.
*Mondays 7am-4:30pm & Saturdays 7am-2pm
*2 years data processing and computer experience required.
Salary starts @ $13.00/DOE
Email resumes to email@example.com.
*Must be able to pass background & credit check
Under supervision of an Image Process Supervisor will process check image deposits, make necessary adjustments and balance transactions for item collection in daily cash letters. Will also handle exceptions and returned items. This includes and is not limited to specific duties assigned as requested by management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review image transactions for negotiability meeting daily deadlines.
- Adhere to specific Credit Union/Customer processing guidelines.
- Process deposit adjustments using the network adjustment system, following Reg. E and established company policies and procedures.
- Determine and verify negotiability of checks whether physical or image based item.
- Process all return items using the network adjustment system. Return items processing must be completed daily within deadlines following network and company policies and procedures.
- Process envelope deposits as necessary ensuring all incoming cash and balancing drawer daily and sold to the vault following established company policies.
- Each processor that handles cash is responsible for balancing drawer daily. Ensuring currency is balanced and sold to the vault following established company policies.
- Accurately key, reconcile and balance ATM deposits (envelopes, image, offsite) received into the deposit processing program as necessary.
- Clerical duties include check inventories, answering credit union calls, tracking transactions for billing and researching issues and problems.
- Always display good customer service skills when working with credit unions and image service customers
- Maintain communication with supervisor with regards to issues or problems, anomalies, or out of the norm situations. Also alert manager if any deadlines are being missed or are in danger of being missed.
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Adhere to all processing security procedures in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Any additional duties and responsibilities as requested by management
Skill / Requirements
High School diploma or equivalent. Attention to detail. 2 years office or financial institution experience or equivalent. Computer knowledge and use of basic office equipment necessary.
Preferred candidate would have a strong teller, proof and/or remote capture processing background.
*Must be able to PASS background & credit check
* Mondays 7am-4:30pm & Saturdays 7am-2pm