CU ATM Services, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Support Technician I
at CU ATM Services, LLC.
Provide user support, general problem analysis and resolution, technical assistance, and training for information systems.
*Full time position, M-F 7:30am-4:30pm
*Salary starts at $14.00/hr DOE.
Email resume to email@example.com.
*Must be able to pass background & credit check
Under general supervision, provide user support, general problem analysis and resolution, technical assistance, and training for information systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform general problem solving and technical assistance on diverse software applications and hardware systems for staff.
- Perform routine hardware and software maintenance and assists in proper setup, upkeep and utilization of user workstations/VDI clients and printers.
- Document projects and write user instructions.
- May provide individual and/or group instruction and training to staff on computer hardware and software including but not limited to Microsoft applications and system/application access.
- Maintain applicable records including user accounts, security lists, equipment hardware and software inventory, and desk procedures.
- Monitor and maintain supplies for systems and printers.
- Provide support for mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops, mobile hotspots).
- Perform basic network maintenance and software updates.
- Assists with the implementation of technology projects with moderate scope and impact. (i.e. virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) deployment, endpoint protection, automated patch management).
- Responsible for 2-3 projects or systems (i.e. software/hardware inventory, workstation vulnerability scanning and patch management, DVR/Door access system) on an ongoing basis.
- Assist in ATM development projects including patch/campaign deployment and location updates.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as requested by management.
Additional duties and responsibilities as requested by management.
Skill / Requirements
High school diploma or GED with 1 to 2 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Microsoft Windows 8/10, Office 2013/16/19 application suites, and basic networking experience preferred. VMWare, Active Directory and PowerShell experience a plus.
*Must be able to PASS background & credit check