CU ATM Services, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Network & Security Administrator
at CU ATM Services, LLC.
Under supervision of the CIO, will safeguard information system assets by planning and implementing networking and security measures to protect computer systems, network and data. Assist in design and implementation of virtualization infrastructure. Conducts risk assessments and reviews systems to identify potential security weaknesses, recommends improvements to amend vulnerabilities, implements changes and document upgrades. Conducts compliance activities. Participates in the development and testing of security measures, policies/procedures and business continuity planning.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for understanding complex business IT needs, requirements, and projects scopes, with a focus on networking, information security and compliance requirements.
- Manage, maintain, and troubleshoot organization's networking and security infrastructure and solutions.
- Identify and document information security risks and propose mitigating controls.
- Assist in planning and growth by reviewing, evaluating, and making recommendations on proposals for networking and security lifecycles, implementations and enhancements.
- Work with support vendors for 3rd party software and hardware projects (i.e. Cisco networking equipment, virtualization infrastructure and IPS/IDS upgrades).
- Administer and manage security platforms/technologies and processes, including but not limited to Log and Event Management, Vulnerability Scanning, Penetration Testing and Encryption.
- Provide support in the areas of vulnerability assessment, incident handling, system hardening, and system implementation of network resources.
- Participate in formation and maintenance of security policies and procedures.
- Participate in the creation, testing and implementing of business continuity plans.
- Responsible for multiple security platforms/technologies (i.e. Vulnerability Scanning, Penetration Testing, Business Continuity Testing) on an ongoing basis.
- Review and maintain compliance requirements, including but not limited to organization security standards and compliance audits such as PCI-DSS and SSAE SOC Reporting.
- Maintain applicable records (lifecycle management) and desk procedures.
- Serve as project leader on technology projects, providing some direction and integration of staff work.
- Envisioning and setting goals in the networking and security area of the IT department.
- Under the direction of the CIO, provide functional direction to staff performing the same or similar type of work, lead a group of associates within a department or function to successfully complete assigned duties.
- Take part in IT after-hours rotation, to support office staff and Network Security.
Additional duties and responsibilities as requested by management.
Skill / Requirements
Experience in Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office application suites is required. Technical certificate, or equivalent coursework or training in a directly related area with 3 to 5 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. IT security and networking certifications like Cisco CCNA, Network+, Security+ and VMWare virtualization as well as exposure to security and compliance standards such as PCI-DSS, ISO-27001 or SSAE SOC 2 Reporting preferred.
*Must be able to PASS background & credit check