CU ATM Services, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Image Process Specialist (Back office Image Teller)
at CU ATM Services, LLC.
Are you an experienced Teller?
Do you have experience processing large volumes of checks?
Seeking friendly, responsible people with previous teller/proof experience for back office deposit processing.
*37-40 hrs per week- Schedule: Monday 7am-4:30pm, Tuesday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm.
*2 years data processing and computer experience required.
*Salary starts @ $13.00/hr, depending on related experience.
*Excellent benefits including; health, dental, life, and fully vested 401k.
*Email resume to email@example.com
*Must be able to pass background & credit check
Under supervision of an Image Processing Supervisor will process check image deposits, make necessary adjustments and balance transactions for item collection in daily cash letters. Will also handle exceptions and returned items. This includes and is not limited to specific duties assigned as requested by management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review image transactions for negotiability meeting daily deadlines.
- Adhere to specific Credit Union/Customer processing guidelines.
- Determine and verify negotiability of checks whether physical or image based item.
- Each processor that handles cash is responsible for balancing drawer daily. Ensuring currency is balanced and sold to the vault following established company policies.
- Accurately key, reconcile and balance ATM deposits (envelopes, image, offsite) received into the deposit processing program as necessary.
- Clerical duties include check inventories, answering credit union calls, tracking transactions for billing and researching issues and problems.
- Always display good customer service skills when working with credit unions and image service customers
- Maintain communication with supervisor with regards to issues or problems, anomalies, or out of the norm situations. Also, alert manager if any deadlines are being missed or are in danger of being missed.
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Adhere to all processing security procedures in accordance with established company policies and procedures.Will be cross-trained in clerical functions; Return item processing, adjustment processing and cash deposit processing.
- Any additional duties and responsibilities as requested by management.
Skill / Requirements
Preferred candidate would have a strong teller, proof and/or remote capture processing background. High School diploma or equivalent. Attention to detail. 2 years office or financial institution experience or equivalent. Computer knowledge and use of basic office equipment necessary.
*Must be able to PASS background & credit check