CU ATM Services, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Image Deposit Supervisor- Back Office Teller Supervisor
at CU ATM Services, LLC.
Want to be part of the Credit Union ATM solution?
Join the growing CU ATM Services Team!
*Exempt level position.
*Must have proven leadership and supervisory skills.
*Salary starts @ $36,000/yr, DOE.
*Excellent benefits including: health, dental, life, and fully vested 401k.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To oversee the daily operations of the CU ATM Services back office Image deposit processing area. Work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure that exceptions and returns items are handled properly. This position will provide direction to staff, monitor daily workflow and ensure that daily operations are completed with accuracy and in accordance with established network/company policies and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise daily deposit processing area. Ensure that all deposits are processed daily, meeting collection deadlines and ensuring employees utilize accuracy and process work in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Schedule vacations and time-off of assigned staff members ensuring necessary coverage is maintained for daily operations.
- Provide support to the other Image Supervisor and exceptions personnel as necessary to solve processing problems, or address out of balance situations, process return items, report questions and disputes.
- Ensure that work is prioritized by institution cutoff times and service agreements. All daily cutoffs and processing deadlines must be met daily. Process items in the ‘hold queue’ and work with processors to ensure proper negotiation elements are followed.
- When responsible for CU Anytime institution deposits, ensure daily files are received each business day; if not escalate appropriately. Ensure that checks and cash are balanced daily. Ensure all end of day processes are completed, checks are submitted for payment (via an electronic file) in a timely manner each business day.
- Ensure daily reports and supporting documentation is distributed to all institutions and CU ATM Services staff within established time frames including supporting documentation to Special Operations for return items, adjustments, dispute documents.
- Carry out and emphasize good member services at all times. Enhance credit union relationships for CU ATM Services by providing information and offering assistance.
- Establish positive, supportive relationships with other departments and managers. Actively work to develop productive work relationships amongst employees within own area and other departments ensuring the establishment of open and ongoing two-way communication.
- Exercise the usual authority of a supervisor, within established guidelines, regarding employee relations, staffing, hiring, training, discipline, performance appraisals, salary administration and terminations.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as requested by management.
Skill / Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent. A minimum of three years experience in performing teller transactions and/or vault teller, i.e. cash handling and balancing with a financial institution, preferably in a supervisory capacity.
- A minimum of 1 year supervisory or equivalent experience required.
- Strong Computer Skills Required including experience with: Microsoft programs, internet-based systems, Financial Software and Outlook email. Must have excellent human relations skills, display a positive attitude and willingly adapt to change.
- Employee must have proven leadership and supervisory skills including the ability to communicate effectively and to administer daily functions in a constantly changing multi-task environment; problem solving, decision making and analytical and organizational skills.
*Must be able to pass background & credit check