Citywide Banks Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Head of Commercial Banking
at Citywide Banks Inc.
Citywide Banks is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Under general direction, the Market President III manages the overall lending, retail banking and marketing activities. This individual works with leadership in these functional areas to plan, develop and direct their activities in accordance with the bank’s overall goals and objectives. This includes extensive customer contact with the bank’s key loan and deposit customers.
a. Seeks and obtains new banking relationships at all levels of the bank.
b. Manages large or complex commercial loans as needed and counsels loan customers on loan management and beneficial financial strategies.
c. Has lending authority to approve loans in all areas of the bank.
2. Retail Banking:
a. Leads and directs the sales functions of lending and retail banking and supervises the leaders in those areas.
a. Directs bank marketing personnel to establish the bank’s marketing strategies and coordinates their activities with Heartland’s Marketing Department.
a. Serves as a member of the leadership team for the bank.
b. Leads by example and communicates bank vision with a passion while maintaining the focus on mission and purpose consistent with Heartland and bank principals.
c. Hires, develops, mentors, and trains exceptional personnel.
d. Tracks employee performance, rewarding, motivating, and disciplining when required.
e. Serves as bank representative in professional, business, and community organizations to promote bank services as necessary along with President and CEO of the Bank.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
III: SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position does have supervisory responsibilities.
1. Responsible for supervising employees
2. Works with Heartland Financial’s recruitment team to hire the most qualified and talent individuals to fill open positions
3. Provides information and on-going feedback to department staff regarding expectation and performance
4. Addresses and resolves all performance concerns and issues in a timely manner.
5. Works with department staff on individual professional development.
6. Prepares and conducts annual performance reviews. Completes and submits all forms associated with the review process to the department according to the view process deadline.
IV: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
1 Master’s Degree in the banking area.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Minimum 15 years of banking experience.
2. 10+ years supervisory experience in banking.
3. Experience in direct customer contact and sales of bank products.
4. Strong credit knowledge
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
6. Have a working knowledge of general computer applications.
7. Ability to delegate and lead by example and communicate vision with a passion and maintaining the focus on mission and purpose consistent with the Heartland model.
8. Ability to write reports, business correspondents, and procedure manuals.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Citywide Banks offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. Our customers will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring our customers the personal attention they deserve backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will