Carrington Mortgage Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Loan Officer
at Carrington Mortgage Services
- Job ID
- Position Category
- Loan Origination
- Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC
- Position Type
Carrington IS A ESSENTIAL BUSINESS-WE ARE STILL HIRING THOUGH THIS PANDEMIC, PLEASE APPLY!
Carrington maintains the necessary infrastructure to ensure stability and maximize value during any market cycle. We are a fully integrated mortgage company supporting our customers by providing a broad range of real estate services encompassing nearly all aspects of single family residential real estate transactions in the United States.
Our Mortgage Servicing platform has continued to grow by focusing resources on excellent execution of our key competencies, including customer service, delinquency management, default management, loan administration, analytics and investor reporting – all while preserving home ownership and providing world-class servicing. We’re always building our mortgage business with our customers in mind.
What We Offer:
• Comprehensive healthcare plans for you and your family.
• Access to several fitness, restaurant, retail (and more!) discounts through our employee portal .
• Customized training programs to help you advance your career .
• Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
• Educational Reimbursement.
Come join our amazing team in Anaheim!
Here is the best Loan Officer package in the nation:
- Base pay and industry leading commission plan
- Benefits also include medical, dental, and vision.
- Full array of mortgage programs including FHA/VA/USDA down to 500 Fico, 100% financing.
- Paperless loan file flow and process.
- Aggressive Marketing support including brochures, social media, and CRM.
- Aggressive underwriting: we manual underwrite over 80% of our files
- Warm exclusive leads
- Ability to originate nationally
SUPPORT! - Are your deals closing in 20 days or less!
What you'll need:
- 2+ years of mortgage lending experience preferred.
- NMLS License
- Strong experience with FHA and conventional loans highly preferred
- Experienced with purchase transaction preferred.
- Ability to follow loan protocols
- Efficient with computers and loan operating systems
Carrington is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veterans status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. Carrington will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company.