Berge Auto Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Automotive Office Manager
at Berge Auto Group
Experienced Automotive Office Manager – Riverview Toyota
Berge Automotive Group is looking for an Experienced Automotive Office Manager at the Riverview Toyota Dealership in Mesa, AZ. The Berge Group is a well-respected, family owned auto dealership group in the metro Phoenix and Tucson markets that has been selling and servicing vehicles in Arizona for over 70 years.
We are looking for an Office Manager who will be responsible for supervising, organizing and coordinating administrative operations, which include payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable, and daily cash flow control. This candidate will process and generate financial data for all dealership departments, which together represent the accurate financial condition of the business. The Office Manager also provides accurate reporting to the Dealer/General Manager. As with all positions within dealerships, Office Managers are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
Office Manager Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Hires, trains and supervises office personnel
- Prepares a complete financial statement monthly according to dealership guidelines and the manufacturer’s format and time frame
- Controls all posted documents, including time records, vehicle deals, and commissions
- Controls petty cash amounts for the dealership and sales department
- Provides a daily operating control (DOC) and keeps the Dealer/General Manager informed on trends
- Reconciles select accounts monthly
- Approves adjustments to inventory and receivable accounts
- Ensures that all manufacturer accounts are current and accurate
- Prints monthly journals, schedules, and general ledger
- Closes month by processing accounting month-end
- Assists in completion of annual review/audit
- Ensures compliance with all government regulations
- Reviews sales commissions/chargeback detail reports
- Manages the payoff of vehicle floor plan
- Compiles information and prepares reports as requested by management and/or dealer principal
- Must have two years of automotive dealership experience in an office/administrative management position
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration helpful
- Solid working knowledge of accounting office functions, accounts receivable, accounts payable, financial statements and collections
- Working knowledge of dealership financial statement and dealership operations preferred
- Reynolds & Reynolds DMS experience very helpful
- Preferred ability to embrace and embody our core values and excellent communication skills
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, short term disability, long term disability, and voluntary life insurance. The Berge Group also provides employer paid Basic Life Insurance and 401(K) with a company-match. You must pass a criminal background check and drug screening.