Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. (GBS) consistently stands out in a competitive marketplace as an employer of knowledgeable, highly skilled and competitive talent. We are a company that touches businesses and their employees on a personal level. At the core, our job is to help protect the health and well-being of employees and their families and provide for their financial security – all while allowing employers to attract and retain the people they need to grow and succeed. As you consider the value of working for Gallagher Benefit Services, remember your talent, winning attitude and strong performance will be highly valued and will maximize your future potential.
- Ensures the financial, service and administrative goals of the agency are met and advises regional management of any variances.
- Oversees and participates in preparation of branch budgeting and planning as well as monitors related results.
- Makes decisions regarding branch operations on a day-to-day basis to ensure branch objectives are met.
- Interviews and selects new employees.
- Analyzes branch financials and reports each department's financial goals.
- Maintains and coordinates the branch's disaster recovery plan.
- Ensures that departments complete their operational projects in a timely fashion.
- Coordinates completion of special projects as requested by corporate.
- Assists sales personnel in developing goals and monitors achievement of those goals throughout the year, including ensuring that sales personnel are working in a direction that will provide the best results for the branch.
- Oversees the marketing process.
- Develops and maintains relationships with appropriate corporate employees.
- Maintains files for company contracts and agreements.
- Monitor any material claims that could lead to potential problems and informs the regional manager and/or corporate legal as appropriate of any issues that arise.
- Monitors any possible errors and omissions claims and advises corporate and regional management of any material issues that arise.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7 or more years related experience
- Understands accepted insurance practices and principles
- Has general knowledge of computer operating and network systems as well as technological knowledge to facilitate decisions regarding branch
- Ability to effectively lead and direct accounting staff.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exercises independent judgment.
- Self-directed with problem solving skills and analytical skills in resolving complex problems
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure