Arizona Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Teller - Scottsdale Branch (Osborn and Hayden Rd.)
at Arizona Federal Credit Union
A Rewarding Experience Awaits You as an Employee of Arizona Federal. Arizona Federal Credit Union is currently seeking an experienced customer service and sales professional to fill our Full Time Member Service Consultant position.
Credit unions were built on a cooperative platform that emphasizes concern for the community, both financially and socially. At Arizona Federal, we pride ourselves on our level of service and commitment to the sustainable development of communities. Arizona Federal fosters volunteerism and community service, enhancing the health and well-being of our communities by active outreach and involvement. We believe that success is measured not only by the satisfaction of our members, but also by the contributions of our employees to the communities where they work and live. Arizona Federal encourages and supports the thousands of hours of volunteer work our employees commit to charitable organizations.
Arizona Federal offers a generous benefits package, including Paid Time Off, Health Care Coverage including Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, and a 401(k) Plan with company contributions.
Skill / Requirements
Hours for the branch are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm and 9am-1pm on Saturday. Minimum starting salary for this position is $15.00/hour
Potential candidates who have a strong commitment to Member/Customer Service must also have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one (1) year experience in retail, customer service or a financial institution required.
- Knowledge of PC software applications in Windows and Word required.
- Ability to type 45 words per minute.
- Ability to read, write, speak and use proper grammar in English.
- Ability to read interpret and analyze written instructions, correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write simple business correspondence.
- Ability to communicate verbally both in person and on the telephone.
- Ability to speak effectively to members regarding sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding when dealing with problems involving variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to calculate rates, ratios and percentages.
Hours for the branch are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm and 9am-2pm on Saturday. Minimum starting salary for this position is $15.00/hour
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger keys accurately when using calculator machines or computer keyboards; reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Must be able to travel independently to department and branch locations. NOTE: The requirements listed in the above qualifications and essential functions are representative of the knowledge, skill, physical demands or work environment required or encountered that must be met by an employee to successfully perform each duty and each function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.