Arizona Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Risk Support Specialist - Operations Specialist
at Arizona Federal Credit Union
Come Experience the Power Of US!
Arizona Federal Credit Union is seeking a Full Time Sr. Risk Support Specialist
Arizona Federal offers a generous benefits package, including Paid Time Off, Health Care Coverage including Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, and a 401(k) Plan with company contributions.
- Responsible for providing operational support for the risk management division. Ensure account reviews are completed and shares are charged off as needed ensuring compliance.
- Accurately conduct account upload placements with collections vendors.
- Perform processing of payments received for charge off negative balances.
- Assist with risk mitigation by removing open end loan limits on identified accounts.
- Perform data entry and card orders/blocks/reissues. Manage scorecard reward adjustments, assist the card dispute area in processing disputes and chargebacks when needed.
- Investigate and resolve out of balance instant issuance card stock for the risk management division.
- Perform accounts payable functions including the debiting and crediting of accounts.
- Perform loan maintenance and card plastic updates. Conduct AP card plastic uploads.
- Assist with the analysis, maintenance, and resolution of card compromises within the card portfolio.
- Provide administrative and operational support to the Risk Division by providing decisions and guidance for the prevention of losses to credit union personnel.
- Provide member support to resolve escalated member disputes in Collections, Account Protection, and Card Services.
- Share knowledge with Risk Management Division staff to increase the expertise of others.
- Provide operational support to the Risk Division for quality member service. Show proficiency in five (5) functions in the Risk Division.
Skill / Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and three years’ experience in a financial institution or related field in consumer lending or collections.
- Working knowledge of computers and software applications in Windows and Excel.
- Ability to type 45 wpm. Ability to perform 10-key by touch accurately.
- Ability to read, write, speak and use proper grammar in English.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions, correspondence, memos and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write business correspondence, write reports and procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate verbally both in person and on the telephone.
- Ability to speak effectively to members, staff and vendors regarding sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding when dealing with problems involving variable and standardized situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts to determine and test reliability and validity.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger keys accurately when using calculator machines or computer keyboards. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and frequently required to stand or walk Occasionally the employee must lift up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Must be able to travel independently to department and branch locations. NOTE: The requirements listed in the above qualifications and essential functions are representative of the knowledge, skill, physical demands or work environment required or encountered that must be met by an employee to successfully perform each duty and each function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Hours are Mon-Fri 9:00 am to 6:15pm
Arizona Federal provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran. Arizona Federal complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which Arizona Federal has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.