Arizona Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Membership Specialist 1 - Scottsdale Airpark Branch
at Arizona Federal Credit Union
Branch Hours: 9am to 4pm Monday - Friday
Create an exceptional experience for members by sharing knowledge of products and services. Responsible for growing the credit union’s deposit and loan portfolios by meeting with members to understand needs, establishing new accounts, and cross sells existing members to expand relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exemplary member service.
- Open new accounts and process all types of deposit related transactions.
- Cross sell services and develop opportunities to refer prospects to team members.
- Follow the Member Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence policy and comply with CIP requirements.
- Assist with BSA/AML monitoring and compliance activities by properly filing CTR’s and reporting suspicious activity.
- Stay abreast of regulations including completion of computer based training, webinars, and seminars.
- Maintain familiarity with NCUA insurance coverage and respond to member questions.
- Observe policies, procedures, safety and security.
- Review daily reports as assigned.
- Assist with branch certifications.
- Setup and maintain Netteller accounts.
- Remote Deposit Capture support.
- Respond to ATM/Debit related questions including PIN changes and REG E claims.
- Perform account maintenance, telephone transfers, holds and stop payments.
- Process night drop, cash shipments, balance vault, and order cash.
- Daily cash handling responsibilities.
- Utilize Synergy to ensure documents are scanned and properly indexed to member records.
High school diploma or GED and 1-3 years’ experience in a financial institution or related field. Knowledge of branch operations and regulatory compliance. Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook. Professional written and verbal communication, teamwork, and excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to provide member service, and support bank objectives, and produce quality work within tight timeframes.
- Knowledge of state and federal financial institution regulations including BSA and CIP
- Jack Henry knowledge strongly desired
- Work additional and flexible (mornings, evenings and weekends) hours as required.
- Occasional lifting, 25 lbs. or less.
- Sitting and standing for extended periods of time.
- Working on a computer for extended periods of time.