Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inbound Mortgage Loan Originator
at AmeriFirst Financial
Inbound Mortgage Loan Originator
Want to be a part of a dynamic company and team? We are Looking for Candidates who are sharp, hungry and want to grow to the next level with us! Amerifirst Financial is Looking for you!
$30k base +30-70 BPS per loan based on monthly tier volume. **Compensation Plan commensurate with Experience**
** Approved/Active CO Originator Mortgage License Required**
Executive Summary of Position:
Loan Originators received pre-qualified, inbound leads from internal and external relationship sources. Loan Originators are responsible for actively managing a network of relationships as a source of new mortgage loan business to meet established customer service standards and production goals.
- Builds rapport and leverages customer relationships with existing and potential borrowers with the goal of meeting customer needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Analyze customers' financial situations and provide the appropriate solution by advising customers as to the appropriate loan product for them.
- Excel in a fast paced environment with the ability to multitask and follow up with multiple customer and work on multiple files each and every day.
- Accept multiple inbound leads daily
- Full loan origination duties; including by way of example; determine customer objectives and qualifications, obtain upfront documents from the customer and submit an initial, paperless loan package to production staff.
- Structure and price loans accurately
- Responsible for pipeline management and various internal/external communications tracked through our information management system.
Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Current and active NMLS license; Uniform NMLS license
- Minimum of 2 years recent fulltime loan origination experience; call center environment preferred.
- Strong desire to succeed in a sales environment and be a top producer.
- Ability to determine Customer objectives and correctly/accurately structure and price loans.
- Comprehensive knowledge of conventional and government loan programs
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow through skills.
- Ability and desire to constantly monitor pipelines and recognize issues to proactively address solve issues in order to meet dates and deliver excellent internal/external customer service
- Enjoy working in a highly structured environment and perform the loan origination function within the policies/procedures provided by the Company.
- Successful candidate will enjoy the challenge of establishing and meeting a variety of performance metrics related to unit volumes, efficiency, internal/external customer ratings, etc.
Amerifirst Financial provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Amerifirst Financial complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive representation of all possible duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications. Other duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned to this position as the need arises and/or management requires. Understands, accepts and recognizes requirements relating to compliance issues and attends training as is appropriate and relative to their position. Including, but not limited to: the Bank Secrecy Act: Anti-Money Laundering, USA Patriot Act.