Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Receptionist - Banking
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this Position:
Albion Banking Division is in need of a Receptionist for a bank located in the Miami, FL area. This position is primarily responsible for being the first point of contact for customers in the bank. A bank receptionist has to deal with a high stress level and has to be in regular personal client contact. This position is primarily responsible for ensuring a positive experience for customers and visitors of the branch, making sure that all the optimal elements and policies that make up the service values of our financial group branding in the branch are functioning and implemented.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Creates a bridge between clients and bank personnel.
- Performs basic clerical duties, which is a combination of administrative work, and banking tasks
- Helps customers with any queries and tends to customer needs.
- Speaks English and Spanish fluently and if necessary assists foreign clients with translating their interactions.
- Tends to mail pick up, delivery and courier mail. Receives mail from representative offices. Sorts mail and distributes to respective departments. Obtains signature of receipt.
- Scans stores and logs international pouch mail and internal mail.
- Answers phones.
- Delivery Check Books to customers and update properly the Check Book Log.
- Acts as back up for client service specialists, if necessary.
- Report to the BSA/AML Officer any unusual and/or suspicious circumstances and/or activity detected.
- Comply to the BSA/AML/OFAC compliance Manual Policies
Applicants will work in the customer's facilities in Miami, FL.
- Albion uses E-Vertify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- A clean background needed for employment in Freight Forwarding locations as TSA/ STA Certification will be needed.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Applying for this position:
Please apply via the Link displayed or directly into Albion's Talent Community at: https://jobs.albionstaffing.com/jobs