Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Manager | Miami, FL
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion's Banking Division has an opening for a Marketing Manager to work at a company located in the Miami, FL area. Responsible for the ongoing management of the marketing area in alignment with business strategies and our client's initiatives; liaison with Executive Management and Market Managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in developing the department’s strategic plan, which addresses critical issues in the marketing and communications area.
- Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company products and services.
- Plans and oversees the organization’s advertising and promotion activities including print, electronic and directs mail outlets.
- Recommends changes in basic structure and organization of marketing group to ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives to it.
- Conducts marketing surveys on current and new strategies opportunities.
- Makes presentations to the Senior Management Team on Marketing and Communications strategies and activities
- Develops and implements communications and media strategies that successfully deliver information and key messages to the public.
- Develops a marketing strategy that effectively markets the organization and educates the public in terms of issues and maximizes the organization’s fundraising efforts.
- Manages the use of external resources as they pertain to the marketing and communications function.
- Manages the annual advertising and promotional budget.
- Perceptive of the Social Media: Consumer Compliance Risk Management Guidance as presented by The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC).
- Maintain awareness of the email marketing trends/technologies/CAN-SPAM laws and applications.
- Knowledgeable about the latest email, social media and data integration best practices.
- Work with compliance department to ensure all disclosures are correct and coordinate/implement any regulation changes for marketing efforts.
- Maintain open communication with employees, customers, vendors and the market in general.
- Develop client and internal communications for all business segments.
- Develop and maintain our client's web presence to improve community size and engagement; in liaison with the PR agency.
- Administer the social media content, daily and weekly updates, maintenance, and business requests for all public websites.
- Implement and maintain all official social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Maintain awareness of social media tools/trends and applications.
- Ability to respond to customer issues/feedback and ensures that all written complaints regarding our client, found in social media channels, are documented, reported and responded to appropriately.
- Self motivated
- 5 years of Marketing/communications experience, preferably in social media and copyright; basic knowledge in graphic design.
- Bachelors degree with major in Marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Strong project/time management skills (deadline result oriented and able to multi-task)
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish; fully bilingual
- Creative thinker
- Team player, proactive
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Carries out managerial responsibilities in accordance with the our client's policies and applicable laws.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Miami, FL
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.