Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Loan Servicing Supervisor | Pinecrest, FL
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion' s Banking Division is seeking for a Loan Servicing Supervisor for a company located in the Pinecrest, FL area. This person manages operations of multiple functions or processes within Loan Operations. This includes developing plans to manage units’ operational performance and ensures the achievement of both short and long-term goals and objectives. Monitor individual performance of employees within units supervised. Maintain established policies and procedures for processes performed. Provide support to the Loan Servicing Manager and/or Operations Manager in managing a broad variety of operations and administrative departmental activities. This includes the operational excellence process and initiatives, conducting data integrity, compliance, and operational efficiency analysis and reporting.
- Supervise assigned units by organizing and/or processing the daily activities for loan servicing to the core loan system, including: (1) Boarding and Funding for all loans; (2) Corporate Loan Maintenance; (3) Payoff/Estoppel Letter Processing; (4) Secondary Market Servicing, including FNMA and FHLB; (5) Reconciliation of General Ledger Accounts; (6) Collateral Tracking; and (7) Loan Credit Bureau Disputes Management Process.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and guidance to team members.
- Verify accuracy and completeness of assigned staff's work, identifying and addressing training opportunities as appropriate.
- Develop plans to achieve and ensures completion of goals and objectives.
- Ensure procedural manuals are maintained and properly updated.
- Develop relationships and interact with internal Business Units and external Customers to resolve problems.
- Research and resolve issues escalated by supervised staff; seek approval from management to modify procedures to enhance performance of assigned units within established policies.
- Design, maintain and monitor the KPI’s for the functions under supervision and monitor these on a frequent basis to ensure operational excellence within areas supervised.
- Support the Loan Servicing Manager and/or Operations Manager in the development, documentation and presentation of operational excellence initiatives.
- Support the Loan Servicing Manager and/or Operations Manager in the strategic planning initiatives, as well as, development, preparation analysis and presentation of the Monthly Senior Leadership reporting (Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and Scorecards).
- Assist in the monitoring, documentation, and tracking of audit comments corrections and commitments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar job is required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job is required.
- Ability to work independently, as well as, part of a team to achieve department goals.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to work in a high volume and time sensitive environment.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Pinecrest, FL
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.